fredag den 30. september 2016

Knitting sock heels using short rows

I promised to link to a pattern for socks, which use short row techniques for the heel, here it is: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sock-it-up it is called "sock it up" and its free for download on ravelry. I haven't tested out the pattern (yet) as I am currently knee deep in designing a knitted pikachu, but looking at it, I am sure it is a great pattern. If you want the turn and pull instead of the wrap ant turn which is used in the pattern, just work this in place of the wrapped stitches (they both take up 1 stitch). I can't find one that uses the other method (commonly known as German short rows) but if you find one, please post it as a comment below : )

This weeks video is a demonstration video, in which I show you the technique of short rowing, as it can be slightly mind bending if you haven't seen it before:


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar